Thank you for considering our Deluxe policy option. The policy provides cover for the piloting of any drone for commercial purposes and your ancillary business
activities during the period of insurance. This policy will not insure you for hobby flying or the recreational use of any drone.
For the duration of your period of insurance you are covered for:
1. Public liability, up to a maximum of £5 million
2. Loss or damage to the drone and its payload, including loss or damage while in flight, up to a maximum of £10,000
Where selected, you will also be covered for Employers’ liability, up to a maximum of £10 million.
The cost of this policy will vary depending on how many pilots are insured and whether or not you request Employers’ liability.
Please complete your details below to confirm your quotation, at which point immediate cover can be purchased.
Name of Insured:
IMPORTANT: THIS NAME WILL APPEAR ON YOUR POLICY SCHEDULE AS THE NAME OF THE INSURED. PLEASE ENSURE THE NAME OF INSURED IS IDENTICAL WITH YOUR ‘OPS’ MANUAL AS IF NOT CORRECT THE CAA WILL NOT GRANT YOUR PFCO.
Address Line 1:
Address Line 2:
Email Address - again
Flight Assessment Cover Policy Number (if applicable)
What is your estimated annual turnover in relation to the piloting of drones? £:
1. Do all drone pilots to be insured under this policy hold a current valid qualification from a UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) approved National Qualified Entity (NQE)?
2. Will all drone pilots to be insured under this policy have permission from the Civil Aviation Authority in order to conduct commercial aerial work, prior to commencing any aerial work?
3. Is your business domiciled in the United Kingdom?
4. Are all drones to be insured serviceable and repairable in the United Kingdom?
5. Relating to this insurance, in the last three years, have you, or any drone pilot to be insured under this policy, had two or more claims or losses or total claims or losses which exceed £1,500?
6. Do you require Employers' liability cover?
7. Do you require insurance for additional drone pilots?
8. Have you been insured under a specific drone insurance policy for both property damage and general liability for at least the last two years without a break in cover?
We'd like to help you get the cover you require, but we need to know a bit more about your business first.
Please telephone our office on +44(0) 1923 712 441 to speak to one of our team.