Please enter your title:
Address Line 1:
Address Line 2:
Email Address - again
Name of Insured:
IMPORTANT: THIS NAME WILL APPEAR ON YOUR POLICY SCHEDULE AS THE NAME OF THE INSURED. PLEASE ENSURE THE NAME OF INSURED IS IDENTICAL WITH YOUR ‘OPS’ MANUAL AS IF NOT CORRECT THE CAA WILL NOT GRANT YOUR PFCO.
Cover Start Date
Estimated Annual Turnover £
1. Do you hold a current valid qualification from a UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) approved National Qualified Entity (NQE)?
2. Will you have permission from the Civil Aviation Authority in order to conduct commercial aerial work, prior to commencing any aerial work?
3. Are you domiciled in the United Kingdom?
4. Are all drones to be insured serviceable and repairable in the United Kingdom?
5. Relating to this insurance, in the last three years, have you, or any drone pilot to be insured under this policy, had two or more claims or losses or total claims or losses which exceed £1,500?
Previous Insurance Claims in the last 5 years:
Date Of Loss:
Nature Of Claim:
Total Cost Of Claim:
6. Public Liability Limit Required?
Public Liability Limit Amount
If other, please enter a liability limit amount
Total value of drone and associated equipment required £
7. Do you require Employers Liability cover?
Please select how many employees:
8. Do you require insurance for additional drone pilots?
If yes how many:
9. Have you been insured under a specific drone insurance policy for both property damage and general liability for at least the last two years without a break in cover?
Within the last 2 years of continuous drone insurance cover have you had any claims or losses or suffered any incident which could give rise to a claim?
We'd like to help you get the cover you require, but we need to know a bit more about your business first.
Please telephone our office on +44(0) 1923 712 441 to speak to one of our team.